- Game was super dark, missing yellow and would not hold steady, game image glitches
- Thought there might be a sync issue, when put oscillicope to ground, game magically got better.
- Still mesured video ground signal, it was a mess. (should have been flat GND)
- Noted that video ground never actually is tied to GND on other parts of the board
- Make a jumper from logic ground to video ground. Color game back and game was steady
- Adjusted voltage to just under 5V and graphic glitches went away
- This was really strange as looking at the wiring the video ground is not supposed to be tied to the logic ground... not sure how it ever would have worked...
- Game works!