Brian E. Brzezicki
Version 1.00 11/01/2013
Use this at your OWN risk, do NOT sue me if it breaks your board... if your doing this your board is probably already broken though ;)
|Game Board #1 11/1/2013
- Game has lines through it, resets and has random other junk.
- cannot get +5V to anything more than +4.2V
- Noticed that there is a burning plastic smell eminating from the board
- Noticed that many of the 4116 RAM chips are so hot they will burn with just a touch.
- Socketed and replaced about 10 4116s that were burning hot
- Game works!