- game would not boot, "P's" all over the screen flashing and reseeting.
- Did Fluke 9010A RAM short test on RAM ranges - OK
- Did Fluke ROM test on the first EPROM range (0x0000 - 0x0FFF) bad,
- Pulled ROM 1B and tried using EPROM reader on computer, did not match any signatures
- Pulled ROM 1E, tried to read on EPROM reader, did not match any signatures
- Pulled ROM 1h and 1k, they lost pins immediately when being pulled
- Programmed new TMS2532 with Rally-x ROM from MAME rallyx.zip (32kb) version, for 1B
- Used Fluke 9010a to verify signature for range 0x0000 - 0x0FFF - OK
- Programmed and tested ROMs 1e, 1h, and 1k - OK
- Game now boots but graphics are all messed up
- noticed when I touched the interconnect cables (especially the middle one, things changed)
- Removed old interconnect cables and replaced with ardrino jumper cables.
- Game works!